Saturday, September 27, 2008

What if there's no tomorrow?

BEATRICE! happy now? Your name is here. haha. She's supposily my "laopo". -_-

I just heard something from a friend. Something came to mind immediately. What if I was that person? What if there's no tomorrow? No last word for the family. No last smile for them. How would they overcome it? How would I look dead? (maybe not that part) Life could just be so short. Imagine you walking walking walking and suddenly BOOM! Everything turns black. You totally lose consciousness. Horrible right? not to curse anybody. Thinking about it, we should really live life to the fullest. Wisely of course. We can lose anything and everything in just a blink of an eye.

After listening to what happened, although I'm already very overprotective over certain people walking alone to wherever. SORRY but I'm going to turn into a more irritating overprotective person. Good luck being restricted by me. Haha. WHAT!? You'll never know if you're gonna die. Better be safe than sorry. Not that I'm afraid to die. But still. Spare my life for more wonderful things to come. =D

CAUTION
To everyone else. Watch for cars when you cross the blardeee dangerous and harmful roads with stupid brainless, blind drivers driving on them. Sometimes it's the drivers. Sometimes it's our fault. So for the love of ___ please do not be blind,blur and stupid while crossing roads. You're risking your life.

2008 , many incidents. Unfortunately. sigh. To YOU. Get well soon. God bless you!

- Zenn

No comments: