Monday, September 8, 2008

What A day!

Yeah,Like I said Day of doom = 8.9.2008!


Like a normal teenager I went to school with my ironed Baju Kurung and my tidy tied up hair which will eventually get messed up by the wind and my pink school bag filled with my so called haven-touched books! And so once I reached school , Nicole pulled me straight to the canteen and talked and said THE.TEACHER might find us and etc etc etc. I was afriad for a little bit but come to think of it, why should I? Im innocent as a baby cause I already had permission! So okay I did not really bothered. Once the bell rang, It was Miss.Angela's class. Surprisingly I was late, once I came in she said to gather up with your respective group members! Guess what ? She was about to hear our oral presentation and we did not even touch a single percent of it, and we(me,marianne,nicole) was lucky number one to present Oh well, we thinked for quite a long time on what topic to do and in the end we decided to do a roll play about not skipping school! Since we did not have enough actors we decided to join group with calvin and yi shien since sheng yong was absent! Well, for a last minute presentation not to be LC but it was kinda okay! (= After that, My heart beat faster and faster guess who came in? THE.TEACHER. And so she asked all those which were absent on friday to see her and so I went out with guts and was giggling behind her . LOL! In fact she went to every class and find those which were absent on friday as well! We lined up one row infront of the office door. The first students she wanted to met was me and Nicole! WOah .. What a day having a lecture with her! IM PURE INNOCENT I TELL YOU! ITS OKAY , GOD KNOWS!! I'll never forgive you . seriously after what you've done to me, even you know so I am innocent but you still had to do it!Wait, my revenge is waiting for you!
Oh wells, she scold and scold and scold like a freaking old lady!
But who cares, I know Im innocent and I dont hav to worry about anything!
So old white lady , you better use your brains properly, and fear me !
For that merdeka day of yours will haunt you soon (=
The end of my so-called-terrified-story!
xoxo,
amanda <3

No comments: