Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's starting all over

I've to sleep at eleven to be sure i can wake up for school tomorrow. Wtf man. It doesn't feel at all like school's starting tomorrow. It really sucks. I don't feel excited at all. Fortunately, I don't have an empty bag! I bought exercise books. Yipeee. No.. Booohoo. ):

I don't wanna go to school. I don't wanna start studying. I don't wanna go for tuitions. I don't wanna carry text books. Tuition's starting tomorrow also by the way. No more lazing around. No more going online till late night. Study study study and study. That's all I'm gonna do.

It was freaking 10 o'clock and already my mom asked me to go to sleep. Ridiculous. I go to bed at 10, I don't sleep till 12. Doesn't make a difference. I don't wanna go to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm gonna stop bragging. Looking at the bright side, I have new uniforms. xD Well, that's about it. haha. Anyway, to those who doesn't have to go to college yet because they already got out of school, enjoy your holidays. ): HAHAHAHHA! My sister's starting college tomorrow. Neh Neh Neh Bu Bu. Heeeeeeeeeeeeee =D I don't feel so depressed cause she feels worse than me!

I'm a horrible sister. But I know deep down inside, she loves me. Hahahahhahahaa. =D

Here I come 3 Cempaka. Here I come. (I've to bear the smell of rubbish for the whole year, how bad is that? Placed at the former 2 Lili)


- Zenn

No comments: