Saturday, January 17, 2009

Soon it'll be here

Finally after so long, it's time when I can throw my super canggih phone away. xD The battery K.O-ed. That thing can't even receive coverage properly. Stupid phone. But nvm. It's history now. Muahahahaha. I loved it when it was still working properly. One of the best phones.

But now... I got a new phone. Gone with the old and in with the new. The first Sony Ericsson I got.

I like. =D

Netball training has been going on. My whole body's aching because of it. My hands hurt. Especially when I'm typing. Hahaha. I enjoy it though. xD I think I got a slight sun burn as well. Feels like I did botox. We're left with one week to train. After that it'd be Chinese New Year and that's when we get fat. Then a day after we go back to school, we'd be going for mssd already. Great.

It feels like it's just been two months since last year's mssd. It was awesome. We didn't win, neither did we make it to another level but wth man. The company was great. Hopefully it'd be the same this year.

Last year's under 15 team.

I'm gonna remember that tournament for life.. It caused me internal injury and it had me wearing a skirt when I never wore one since Kindergarten. Looks like I've got to wear it again soon. Haha.


I've been finishing my homework,

- Zenn

No comments: