Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's A Whole New Year

Here it is. The moment that some were waiting for. Year 2009. The fireworks were spectacular. Really really beautiful. For once in Malaysia. Haha.

So I spent my night out with parents and their friends. Next year is the year where I go for a countdown with my friends. Well, I spent the few minutes till New Year with Marianne on the phone. That's what I told her I'd do. (:

Last year, I was at Shanghai,China for New Year. Holiday. Didn't get to spend the night out because everything there was extra extra extra expensive. The fireworks seen from a building reflection was all I got. xD

It's been a year. School, netball, exams, trouble. They were over 2 months ago. Now? It's starting all over again. Just that a major exam the coming year. Wait. -_- this year.

Netball Netball Netball! The only thing that I can't wait for. =D

2007 was the year where I got x-zi. 2008 [17.6.08] was the time where I lost him. And June was when I got Foxy. It all happen so fast. Too fast in fact. Soon I'd be driving a car. Heee. (: I wish.



2008 was certainly a great year. I won't forget the wonderful moments I had. Moments that'd stay in the heart through out life. Never will I want to forget. For all the ups and downs I'd been through in 2008, I was never once on my own. 'Thank you' to my friends and family who'd supported and guided me.



There's quite a big change coming up. I have to wake up early morning 7 days a week. 5 days for school and two for exercise. I have to study extra hard to get 7A's. I have to manage a week full of tutions. Oh God bless me. Hopefully 2009 goes great. Hopefully 2009 goes great for everyone else out there too. (:

This year's New Year resolution. 7 A's!! All the best to those who're gonna take pmr this year too. =D


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- Zenn

No comments: