Sunday, January 25, 2009

They Woke Me Up At 5 a.m

It feels like I'm moving out of my house. I took most of my clothes along. =D The inheritance is making me use extra strength to carry the bag I'm gonna bring. Surprisingly, the amount of stuff I brought could squeeze into a not very big luggage. xD Chinese New Year's good. Well, because I don't have to clean the house. So.. Chinese New Year's GREAT!

I'm blogging now because I'm done packing and changing. Unlike my second sister who's trying to figure out what to wear and my mother who's still half way cleaning our room. They really should wake me up later next time.. Cause I'm sure that for the past 14 years they wake me up early/the first, I finish getting ready the earliest. I'm awesome. xD Maybe not. Only less vain.

Will be coming back on the third or fourth day of Chinese New Year which means Wednesday or Thursday. Four days there, good enough to make me gain 40kg. How?!

Oh oh.. This is the first Chinese New Year Foxy's gonna spend with us. =D =D =D My mom bought cloth and my maid made her a dress. I feel like I'm torturing my dog but what the heck man! It's so cute. Will post up a picture when she wears it. Hopefully that sensative little thing doesn't bite me. -_-

I'm going for roti canai now. :) Awesome

- Zenn

No comments: