Monday, January 19, 2009

The shit is piling

I'm so fugging sleepy now that I can drop and sleep on the spot. It all started on Saturday when my sister came back drunk and vommited the shit outta herself. Starting from 4 a.m, I couldn't continue sleeping. The sound of puke droppings ain't anyhow pleasent. Then had to wake up at 7 for exercise. -_- But I'm blogging now for Beatrice's sake. Stupid girl. Update what lah.

Okay.. So this is the third week of school and surprisingly I got pass the spot check with long nails. Haha. As usual, bm was boring. Thank God for English after that. My teacher's awesome! Miss Ann =D

After recess, I skipped class all the way till 3/4 of the last period. For once in my entire schooling life I felt bad. So not Phang Roze Nn right. I'll get used to it. xD Although I skipped class, I still asked for homework. What the hell is wrong me man. Proud though. Very proud. Beatrice! Proud right?

Asking for homework already makes me feel abnormal. I even finished it. Had netball after school and the team members going for MSSD are already chosen. Came home, bathe, did tuition homework, went for tuition, studied, came back and finished my school homework. Now, I'm online waiting for Rachel. Rachel ah!! Where are you?! I need to reach you fast!!!!! Oh! And tell me about the American boyfriend that I got in your dreams. heeeeee :)

Since Beatrice wants to know, I might as well tell the whole world myself.( joke joke )

Under 15
Myself
Marianne
Nicole
Hui Xian
Zurene
Karr Nn
Amanda
Now you see. Something's really wrong with the world. Thailand is starting to freeze. When's Malaysia's turn? I'm looking forward to it even though it's closer to the end of the world. Haha.


If nobody noticed this thing which is so bladee obvious, Beatrice is super lack of attention. Go away man. Hahaha. OH OH! Netball practice during school hours tomorrow. Yay!



I think I got a sun burn. Again.


- Zenn

No comments: