Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lion Dance

Tomorrow's Chinese New Year's eve. The mood for Chinese New Year's already kicking in. I ate like a pig, I'll be eating like a pig, I put on weight (I think), I'll be putting on more weight. My goodness. I don't know if it's all in the mind but I feel fatter. Wtf man. Have you tried the biscuit which has.. nevermind. I don't know how to describe it.

There, this one. It was full 15 minutes before it reached that little. Hahah. I ate 3/4 of it. So... getting fat is pretty much confirmed this time. My self-control is horrible when it has anything to do with food. Die lah. ): Netball tournament right after the holidays some more. I think the organizer purposely one. They know got chinese people joining so they on purposely put it when they are fat and not fit anymore.

I've been listening to the chinese music which goes "dong dong dong dong chiang" for the past one week. It started to become irritating since a year ago. Hahahaha. I know I get irritated slow. xD I want to see lion dance. Somehow la. And I wanna play fire crackers. And! I wanna gamble and win money!!!!!!!! Last year's chinese new year was the most boring one. No one gambled, there wasn't lion dance, I didn't finish playing my fire crackers because no one wanted to play with me and I ate less. No fun one. This year better not be the same.

My couch's so cool man. Everything matches. Haha. Show you picture. xD

See see!

Tomorrow I'm gonna balik kampung. Not my kampung actually. Mom and dad's. I miss that place soo much. Fine.. maybe not the place. THE FOOD!!!!!! The roast pork, the tong yuan, the noodles, the curry mee, the nasi lemak!!!!! Wah! Heard of kluang station? The coffee shop. I think it's originated from the real kluang railway station. Freaking hell. The buns and coffee and nasi lemak there is crazy wei! The imitation Kluang station cannot fight.

Roast Pork.

Tong Yuan.

Can't find the other pictures because they're special. How to not grow fat?! I wanna cry. I wanna eat but I can't afford to gain weight! I feel guilty both ways. Not forgetting the part other than food. Hahahaha. Ang pau! Ang pau! Ang pau!


I already got my first ang pau a week ago. Hahaha.

Anyway, after talking about food and ang pau's, the most important thing is that we spend Chinese New Year with family right? (Maybe your loved ones too) They should mean the most. Well at least they do mean the most to me. :)


That means luck (fu). Upside down. If anyone is wondering why? It's because it's trying to signify luck pouring in. It's usually written that way during Chinese New Year. Learnt that in China. Haha. :D

I wish all of you chinese a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! Clean yourselves (from all bad luck) tomorrow okay! Forget the bad past. It's a new year (once again).


- Zenn

No comments: