Friday, January 9, 2009

Round and Round and Round

If I find a place where I can see such a sunrise, I would everytime I can.

Anyway, school has been going on for a week now. It's fun and tiring. I somehow miss the afternoon session but I know in a while more, I wouldn't bother to care. Tuitions has also started. The coming week is definitely gonna be more hectic.

Netball practices are starting. I don't mind being tired because of that. Haha. I'm now fat. Must train to become fit! Run 15 minutes and still stay alive. I'm gonna turn dark as hell and get scolding from my mom again. Hahahahahhahaha. Oh well. I love netball. =D

It's the first week and homework are already given in school. I'm proud of myself. xD I finished my homework. I better continue doing my homework. Cause even I know that I'll start slacking when I get more used to the morning session.

At night, I've been sleeping at 10.30 (not exactly, I think I'm too used to sleeping at 1 or 2 midnight) to wake up for school at 6.30. It's not easy. On the first day, I felt so semangat that I jumped out of bed sharp at 6.30. The following days, I didn't bother to notice the time anymore. It was only the second day. Haha. Oh yeah!! The teachers who're teaching me. I like most of them. =D Science and English especially. They're the only subjects that I feel like learning now anyway.

I'm lazy. I'm tired. I still have 8 months to study. I hope I have enough time. AND I have an injection to take next month. The one that'd make my hand numb for a week or so. Those who already took it.. Pain ah?

Hate or love school?

- Zenn

No comments: