Friday, December 12, 2008

Days go by

I just lost to Nicole and Amanda in minesweeper flags. I can't concentrate. I'll beat both of you when I can. They both say the same thing. I told them about me not knowing what to blog about, and they both said "blog about me".

I don't believe it. My sister has been studying for 11 years and she's not going for her school prom. How stupid can she get?! Haha. It's funny to see my sister being on the phone [she has never been on the phone more than 10 minutes]. It's even funnier to see her giving advice to her friend about love life. AND it's the funniest to hear that when he friend asks "wah, how you know so much ah?" she replies "errr.. watch a lot of cantonese drama ma". WTF! hahahaha!

Starting from tomorrow till Sunday, I don't know if I'd be able to come online so I decide I shall blog today because I don't wanna leave my blog dead for a week. I feel bad somehow. -_-

I'll be going to the hospital. I'd be staying there. I'm fine I'm fine. I'll be going there just to teman my mom. She wants to take off her gall bladder. Gonna be the place where I'd be sleeping for 2 nights. I guess. haha. Pantai hospital. Don't know how am I supposed to bear the boredom but I think the smell of starbucks on the ground floor would make up for it. Only the smell you know! Haih. Damn sad.

Since I have nothing to do online, I've been checking out phones. Somehow I like the KC550. LG again. I like la okay! I'm used to it. It doesn't suck. ):

Quite nice what. Not nice meh?


5 mega pixels. =D I need something all in one. My dad wants me to use the 2630 nokia. I wouldn't survive. When I really hope for a new phone, I don't get one.

"Christmas is coming daddy".

School's starting in less than three weeks. God bless me.

- Zenn

No comments: