Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just This Once

I was out the whole day yesterday and for once I was so tired that I almost fell asleep on the computer. -_- Nevermind. It's all worth it. Rachel, be thankful. xD

So today (technically yesterday) I had turkey, Lamb ribs and smoked chicken for dinner. Usually people have turkey on christmas day itself right? Went over to Rachel's place after that. I'm never forgetting to sign out of msn ever again. Never. Anyway, Turkey's awesome!!!


For once in 14 years it feels like it's Christmas. Well, I've celebrated in the U.S when I was really young but I don't remember it so yeah.. It felt so warm over at Rachel's when it hit 12 a.m. No matter what, I'm getting my family to boost up their Christmas spirit. I don't care. That means Christmas presents hunting. =D I need that to exist in my life.

Anyway, I'm tired now so.. Merry Christmas everyone.


- Zenn



No comments: