Tuesday, December 16, 2008

With Nothing To Do

I've been home for two whole days. I've been eating home cooked food for two whole days. I've been facing the computer for two whole days. I'm still surviving. =D

It's sometimes funny when a person doesn't speak precisely. Haha. Earlier, I was talking to Asyraff. The guy who suffers the same fate as I do. Well not very much the same but almost the same. He lost his phone AGAIN. And he has to use a lousy phone. I'm using a lousy phone. So yeah..

Here's what he said.


Imagine if he was talking to a girl he's trying to hit on and wasn't fast enough to react. Hahaha. I think the girl would delete him, block him and maybe even change her e-mail address. xD It's not because I'm sick or whatever okay. It's just hard to resist not noticing how wrong it sounded.

Other than that, Asyraff there wants to challenge me in tic tac toe. He lost to me the first time and ended up owing me a meal at Friday's. The next time he loses to me, he's gonna owe me Jogoya. Right? Haha.


What do you want another chance for. -_-

- Zenn

No comments: