Friday, December 5, 2008

There Should Be a Point

This year, during the schooling days, I didn't go to the cinema for almost 3 or 4 months. Now, I'm going to the cinema four days in a row. I've watched Beast Stalker, Twilight, Bolt and today Kinta. -_- I pray to God that show turns out okay. And surprisingly, Twilight's quite nice. :X I refused to watch it at first and after watching it, there isn't any regrets.

Went out with Marianne, Nicole, Karr-Nn, Amanda and Hui Xian to watch. Before we went for the movie, we were walking around and Amanda from the "QQ family"(that's what they call it) did something really hilarious. Don't wanna say what she did. Later she fly to my house and give me a tight slap. But! I can show you the conversation I had with her a few days ago.

You tell me la die or not? Haha. All the norhxx, orhxx, nerhxx, etc.. Amanda! I told you I'd do this. =D

Recently I've heard about the Malaysia's main body of the Islamic clerics banning Tomboy's in the Muslim majority country. If I'm not mistaken, it only applies to the Islams? I don't know. My grandmother just came behind me and said, "You're becoming more like a "samseng", Police catch ah". In mandrin. That made me totally forget what I wanted to blog about. So I changed my topic to this.

"Harussani said an increasing number of Malaysian girls behave like tomboys, and that some of them engage in homosexuality. Homosexuality is not explicitly banned in Malaysia, but it is effectively illegal under a law that prohibits sex acts "against the order of nature."

What happened to human rights?


"A well-known Malaysian Muslim actress caused an uproar last year when she shaved her head bald for a film. Harussani and other muftis urged Muslims not to watch the movie, arguing that the actress had violated Islam by making herself look like a man."

Like that also cannot ah?! Everything seems to be illegal in Malaysia. If any of you want to read more about it, go here.

I'm happy to come from my family. =D

- Zenn

No comments: