Monday, December 22, 2008

They Never Rewind

Two monkeys came to my house today. Rachel and Beatrice. So when both of them came, I went toilet to shit. I had no idea that Rachel was already at my place. I only thought the noisy monkey was at my living room. Happy me when I got out of the toilet. =D

I have another day to spend with stupid Beatrice tomorrow. She claims that she's grown. Pfttt. She's not the main person for tomorrow anyway. Rachel is!!! Haha. That girl (beatrice) freaked out so badly watching Shutter. It was hilarious. Should have taken a video of her. She looked scarier than the ghost. xD







Rachel and Beatrice were over at my place for practically the whole day. Surprisingly, Rachel isn't as noisy anymore. Still noisy but not as noisy. Beatrice was the one tearing my house down. So it was back to the days where friends would come over and we'd order mcd's. Heh. Mcd never tasted that good for a long long time. =D I'm loving it.



That's not the only thing we do when friends come over. The other thing is we camwhore. I have no idea how many pictures we took. Beatrice was being super jakoon with my house garden and Rachel's make up.








Stupid girl. She let Rachel draw her face. Haha. Well she started it herself actually. And that stupid girl really lay flat on the floor. It was darn dirty and she did it just to camwhore. -_- Oh and thank God she didn't spoil my auto gate.


And her so called 'going green' pose.

After posing, they went to the piano to play with it. First reaction Rachel gave me when she banged on the piano was "O.o You got a nice piano". Haha.

Then, when they got off the piano, Beatrice went to the computer and Rachel went to the sofa. I was bored so I played with Beatrice's phone camera.




Heeee. I like.

So it was about time for them to go home. Not sad. I see them tomorrow for the whole day again. Seeing Rachel is fine. Seeing Beatrice.... Hahaha. No la no la. Joking only. And that bitch kissed me twice today. I feel so molested suddenly. Stupid girl. Now she's rushing me to finish blogging so she can go to sleep. -_- I'm done for now.

Those aren't all the pictures yet. Try imagining how many we took.

- Zenn

No comments: