Sunday, December 21, 2008

When Time Flies

It has been two months since Rachel went to Jakarta. And now she's back for holiday. In exactly two weeks, school's gonna reopen. That means studying, studying and studying. I'm creating a freaking time table to manage my time. Really. xD As soon as you know it, we'd be sitting for PMR(I think I forgot what this stands for) already. This sucks.

Recently I've been sleeping at 2-3 a.m. It suddenly feels like insomnia when I try to go to sleep at 12. How am I supposed to wake up early for school next year? I'm quite sure that I'd be late for school at least twice a week. Kill me. I can't go to school and sleep. I need to pay attention.(cheh)

Yesterday, my dog was given a bath. Usually she'd use some dog cologne after she bathes. My maid would spray it on her actually. But yesterday, my maid didn't use that cologne. She sprayed my dog with the very very tiny Versace cologne sample. My dog smells super good now. She smells like a man actually but she smells so good. Don't mind me, I have some obsession with good smelling stuff. people. Whatever.

I like Booz. Blackcurrant + apple.



- Zenn

No comments: