Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Place To Be

So yesterday I was at Pavilion, KL. I don't know whether to say I like going there or not. The place looks so damn nice but everything there is so expensive. Even food. 10 bucks a plate of fried kuey teow? I don't know how much actually. I forgot. xD There's this huge Christmas tree in front of the main entrance. Darn nice deco.

After a movie in pavilion, walked around and went to Starhill for dinner. Awesome. I love Starhill. I've been there so many times but my dad has never brought me to Jogoya to eat. On the 6th floor only what. Spend me makan there once also cannot. ): So he says,"it's too heavy". -_- Don't care. This holiday must go.

When one goes to Starhill, one must visit the toilet there. Fine fine. Maybe only me. But I'm sure there are other people who loves the toilet there. Cool toilet okay. I have a fetish for hotel toilets. It's in the family genes I guess. I found a picture of the toilet. =D

Nice right? The picture is edited. Two people were posing behind that thing. I had to get them off it. It's a bit retarded but who cares. The tap and basin's the unique thing in there. I'm scared of going into the toilet cubicles' though. Feels like a ghost movie scene. It's dark,quite small and imagine a ghost sitting on top of you. HAHAHA. Stupid show Shutter la. I can't be blamed for the wide and stupid imaginations. Eh, don't be scared to go because I just said that ah. That toilet you don't go you regret. It even has a nice smell. Haha.

Will do Amanda's tag another day.

- Zenn

No comments: