Sunday, December 14, 2008

Long Long Tag

ONE.
Spell your name without vowels:
Phng Rz Nn

TWO.
What is the date 2 days after your birthday?:
13th of March

THREE.
How many pairs of jeans do you own:
Three? Two?

FOUR.
What color(s) do you wear most?:
I don't know.

FIVE.
Least favorite color?:
Dull pink.

6 is gone. -_-

SEVEN.
Whats for dinner tonight?:
Rice

EIGHT.
Are you happy with your life right now?:
This question is very hard to answer. I really don't know.

NINE.
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?:
Unfortunately yes. -_- Some japanese actress. wtf.

TEN.
In what state or country do you want to go to school in?:
Australia.

ELEVEN.
Do you shop at stores like hollister, abercrombie and fitch and aeropostel?:
Don't think they exist in Malaysia.

TWELVE.
How do you make money?:
Secret.

THIRTEEN.
Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?:
I don't remember.

FOURTEEN.
When do you start Summer Break?
Everyday's summer.

FIFTEEN.
Are you missing someone right now?:
Heh. Numb already. Although I think I do. I don't think it matters.

SIXTEEN.
One word to describe you:
Straight forward at times.

SEVENTEEN.
Favorite pair of shoes:
Shoes ah.. My nike's I guess.

EIGHTEEN.
Do you own big sunglasses?:
Don't know if they're considered mine.

NINETEEN.
What would you rather be doing right now?:
Nothing actually.

TWENTY.
What should you be doing right now?:
Bathing.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
My hair is in bad shape.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
eh? I dunno. My gawd. I go count later.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
Sore.

4. Favorite planet?
Pluto!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Daddy.

6. What shirt are you wearing?
Wushu shirt. [it's a normal t-shirt]

7. Do you "label" yourself as anything?
no.

8. Name the shoe brand you are wearing.
PDI socks. ;D

9. Bright or Dark room?
Warm lighted? Is that bright or dark?

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
That means Amanda right? She's from the "QQ family" what do you think?

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching tv feeling exhausted.

12. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
It was from Karr-Nn saying something you readers don't need to know of.

13. Where is your mailbox?
Outside my house?

14.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Someone whom I love. ):

15. Last furry thing you touched?
My stupid dog.

17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Hahahhaha! Drugs. -_-

18. Favorite age you have been so far?
I think 12? Not that I remember the time when I was much younger.

19. Your worst enemy?
I would say no one?

20. Current image on your desktop
Hed Kandi.

21. What was the last thing you said to someone?
wtf.

22. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks.

23. Do you like someone?
I don't know if that's the best word to describe it.

24.What was the last song you listened to?
Without you - Hinder.

25. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
There isn't an answer to this question. Hahaha.

26. If you could punch one person in your life right now, who would it be?
Hhahaha. No one out of hatred.

27. What is the closest object to your left foot?
Table?

1. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint with chocolate chips. Or vanilla.

2. Cable or Satellite?
I don't know.

3. Favorite video game?
Need for speed. luminous[psp]

4. Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night?
Speed one with the AC on.

5. Your feelings on global warming?
The world is ending.

6. Do you still have a VCR somewhere?
Guess not.

7. Been on a sailboat?
NOOOOO! ):

8. Two of your best friends are fighting. Your reaction
Prefer not to think about it.

9. Home Depot or Lowes?
heh?

10. Beer or Hard Liquor?
Hard Liquor.

11. Best movie you’ve seen recently?
House bunny OR twilight. Either.

Tag is done. =D


Man. My waist hurts. And it sucks to wake up in the morning sneezing ten times in a row.



- Zenn

No comments: