Monday, December 8, 2008

Take A Break

My dog is vicious and crazy. Imagine yourself being chased by a tiny dog until you have to jump on the sofa to save your life. That's exactly what happened. But not to save my life la. xD All I did was just tell my maid to not give her nuts to eat. Stupid dog. PMS. -_- Good God I had a pillow blocking myself.

Until now she's still in a bad mood. She gave me a bitch stare when I pat her. MY DOG GAVE ME A BITCH STARE! When she gives the stare, she's ready to bite. Blardeee. Obviously I pushed her and ran away. Such a great owner right? I know. =D


Recently, my vintage phone became stupid. It's working but it's stupid. It's like there's no coverage everywhere I go. So I took my LG chocolate to the phone shop to check. Hoping that I could fix it at a low price. Fella said he'd call in two three days but noo.. he didn't. Asshole. So my sister and her boyfriend brought me there to inquire bout it. NOOOOOO!!!!! He said my phone in very bad shape. Cannot fix already. Say if I wanna fix need to pay a lot so no point. Why like that?! WHY?!
I want a Christmas present this year. I want! ): Rest in peace my beloved phone.


- Zenn

No comments: