Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All The Things I Said To You

Tetanus tetanus tetanus. This is one of the most painful jabs' ever. But it wasn't as painful as how I expected it to be. Not the injecting. It's the after effect. I'm quite lucky because my arm didn't get the hard lump. The numbness came and went off in school. Now it just feels a little weird. Haha.

When I came home, I searched for the side effects of this injection online -

"This medication may cause irritation, redness, swelling, warmth, itching, bruising, pain and a hard lump at the injection site which lasts a few days up to a week. Other side effects include low grade fever, muscle or joint aches, general body discomfort, flushing or itching. If these symptoms continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Notify your doctor if you experience any of the following after vaccination with this medication: tingling of the hands or feet, hearing difficulties, trouble swallowing, skin rash
. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist."

You can read other stuff here.

Msn messenger is still stupid. It hanged 5 times before I finally managed to sign in. Curse msn. -_-




- Zenn






Shouldn't have said anything about the injection. My hand's starting to hurt and become numb again. ):

No comments: