Monday, March 23, 2009

You Can Tell Me Why

I HATE THE NEW MSN! ^&$&&&!^#$*&!#$&*!*&#@!*@ I tell you.. It's the worse thing msn has ever created. -_- It's impossible to delete it after you install it. Actually not impossible.. but it is if you don't have some software to delete it. Sucks right? DO NOT INSTALL IT IF YOU HAVE NOT.

Other than the cool scene thing that we can choose, there's no advantages to it. It sucks. It sucks. It sucks. Then there's the Send/ Don't send thing that always pops out after I sign in. Also, the whole thing hangs when I click sign in and decide to cancel. So stupid. Wasted my time TRYING to delete it last night.

School just started today. I miss my holiday already. ): I couldn't sleep last night so today I woke up super super super late. The usual time is 6.15 but this morning I woke up at 6.45. Haha. Don't ask me how fast I took to get ready. I wasn't late for school. Neither was I late for the bus. In short, I got ready VERY FAST. xD

I think more than 5 people were about to faint today during assembly. Maybe 2 fainted. Haha. We stood there for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Not a good way to 'celebrate' the starting of school again eh?


Recently it's been so hot that it can kill weih. That makes me hate school even more. The weather doesn't support us students to go back to school. =D




- Zenn





Letting it out was the right choice.



No comments: