Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shot In The Brain

McDonalds is getting more stupid from day to day. -_- This was what happened when Beatrice and Rachel came to my place on Sunday.

Beatrice was hungry so she decided she wanted to order McDs. Fine. She used my phone to call. Toot Tooot Tooot. Press 1 press 1.

Woman: Hello? Welcome to McD's delivary service. May I help you?
Beatrice: Hi! Can I place an order?
Woman: Name?
Beatrice: Phang Roze Nn
Woman: I'm sorry miss, how old are you?
*ZENN! How old are you?!
Me: 14 la.
Beatrice: 14
Woman: I'm sorry. I cannot take orders from 14 year olds. Can you please get your mom or sister to order?
*puts down the phone

I was like WTF! Since when was there an age limit. -_- So I decided to call again.

Bla bla bla.

Woman: what's your name?
Me: Ms. Phang
Woman: How old are you?
Me: 18
Woman: Sorry, I cannot take orders from eight---
* Hung up on her

Then! We were all like WTF.

So Rachel decided to call.

WTF%^&^%$%^&^%$%^&^%$%^%$^#$%@#$ They finally decided to let us order. They didn't even ask for her age!!!!!! Obviously she used my name also. WTH is that stupid mcD worker's problem! I'm pretty sure she's a trainee. Really la. SINCE WHEN WAS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO ORDER?! Stupid.

They earn money because 14 year olds like me spend a whole lot of money eating the unhealthy food they provide. And now they don't wanna take orders from 14 year olds. What idiots.

Come on man. It's fast food.



- Zenn






Do you still..?

No comments: