Thursday, March 19, 2009

Starry Starry Moon

Beatrice is an idiot and there's nothing anyone can say to change that fact.

I'm blogging because she made me blog. I had and have nothing to blog about so she asked me to blog about her. I know she just wants her name to appear on this page more often. LOA right? Stupid girl.

This is the kind of conversations I have with her. Such a waste of time. I know. xD Don't cry Beatrice. I blogged already. Be happy. hahahaha.

Today is Wednesday. Today is the 18th of March. Today is the day I baked cookies. Today is the day I thank God I didn't kill anyone with the cookies I baked. Today is the day I passed the Patapon level that I had difficulties passing for 2 days. I'm very bored. Don't mind me.

My psp has been accompanying me for the past 3 days. Patapon rocks. It's very addictive. Hahaha. Add another point to how low-lived I am. I can't deny it. ;D

I'm becoming a freaking loser man. xD I have to finish all my homework tomorrow. I hate school.




- Zenn



You forgot and it seems like it didn't and doesn't matter. It does a whole lot. ):

No comments: