Saturday, March 21, 2009

Trying To Find My Way Back Home

Ten days has passed. Haha. Time's flying by as I wish. Holiday's over. I still don't like school. Tetanus is next week. Good thing I'm not scared of injections. =D My stupid sister's trying to scare the shit out of me saying that she teared when she took that injection. I'm still not scared. Fear the injection EVERYONE! I'm so mean. Hahhaa.


Beatrice! Still excited? Hahaha. So anyway, last night at 2 a.m when there was nothing to do, Beatrice and I surveyed nursery rhymes. Those common ones.

Now.. Sing Bah Bah Black sheep.. I don't know if the one we were brought up with was another version, original also or just edited. Haha.

Original sings ;

Bah, Bah a black Sheep,
Have you any Wool?
Yes merry have I,
Three Bags full, One for my master,
One for my Dame,
One for the little Boy
That lives down the lane.
We sing ;
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the master,
One for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.
You see.. when it's 2 a.m and there's really nothing to do, something that's actually beneficial is to look for nursery rhymes. For more you can go to Beatrice's blog. Put on some sunglasses before you go there. That girl's very fond of hurting peoples' eyes.

There's no way you can open your eyes that big when you go there. Mouth can la. Not eyes. Hahaha. I hate you too Beatrice. xD EIH?! Beatrice! You know what? You look like that! Joking joking.

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I really didn't know that the last part existed. Lousy wei. Barney used to be my best friend and I didn't know the whole song. ): I used to love that purple dinosaur.



- Zenn



A kiss from me to you.
Haha.

No comments: