Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When The Light Shines

Sunday, I went out with my sister and her friends. Again. Watched Marley and Me.

It's a good movie. But the book's definitely better.

That's my sister's friend and her sister. And..

That's a flattened fly. Disgusting right? It should blame itself for being so stubborn. Don't know how to fly away when we shoo it. -_-

Monday was a holiday and I was bored. Photoshop accompanied me the whole day. Damn low life right? xD

The result of it. No la.. I did this just now. I just learned how to do it yesterday.

Now now.. Make sure your eye balls don't fall out. I want to show you all how awesome my drawing is. =D Our art teacher forced us students to draw something about anti-dadah or something like that. And we weren't allowed to draw negative stuff. So.. I drew this. Don't laugh or cry. Haha. It's terrible. Worse than a 2 year old drawing.

Full picture.

Say no to drugs

Eat apples. Not drugs.

You can go to Cambridge University if you don't take drugs.

Become a manager and earn loads of money after that.


Don't take drugs!

So horrible right?? I got 5/10. Still got marks la at least. Hahaha. I'm very sure NOBODY draws more horribly than I do. Oh well. God's gift for me to draw that badly. =D




- Zenn




It's all moving too fast.



No comments: