Tuesday, March 10, 2009

She's baaacccckkk =)

I feel bad for not updating this blog! So here goes nothing! LOL!


Last saturday, I went for Kembara camp. It was pretty awesome. Just a few bruises and cuts and lotsa tan!And I definitely embarassed my self ALOT! But I did it for the fun of it! So I was okay with it! :DD
HAHA! Oh wells,rather be more sporting than being a loner huh! ;D Oh yeah! I am NEVER EVER EVER gonna see anyone clean a fish EVER AGAIN!!!!


Today!!!! Hurray for me for I am now toothless(4 teeth only kayyy) ~
I'm going to put on my braces next week! DONT LAUGH! In 2 years time you'll be seeing me with nice straight teeth =))) ! I hope this post should be enough ! HAHAH! At least I took some effot to post something up! x)





Hmmmm!!! I wonder whose Birthday is it tomorrow! I really do wonder who~(:
A whole new chapter perhaps?
Oh lord,I really need some help!sigghhh
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jason Mraz-I'm yours
.
xoxox,
amanda<333 (:

No comments: