Monday, October 27, 2008

Dead tired.

Again I feel tired mentally and physically. No it's not because of exams. Not like I use a lot of my brains. Exam's this term seems to be nothing. Haha. When I get my results and it says i failed, then it'll be something. Something that'll kill me. So to relax even more than I usually do, I went to watch a movie. AND the movie is.... High School Musical 3.

This movie is definitely better than hsm 2. Well at least I prefer this one. It got a little boring when they sang too many songs in a short period of time. One hour forty minute show with 14 songs in it. Other than that, the outfits were nice. Zac Efron lost weight. haha. He looks much better compared to hsm 1. And! he was in this grey suit. Woah. Handsome ohhhh. I never used to like him. I always thought he was gay. Well sometimes the way he act and dance still seems a bit gay but what the hell, more handsome edy.

I feel that I need to watch the movie again. There were a few fucking annoying malay kids kicking Karr Nn's and my chair. It's like whenever a song is played, they kick. I'm sure it wasn't due to being excited they kick. Brainless shit holes. Instead of paying attention to the movie, I was thinking of breaking their necks. So tiny, so easy.

Walking into that cinema to watch that movie was quite awkward. Right, left, front, back, people walking pass. You know what I see? Kids. AND parents with their kids. Awkward sial. Oh. While watching the movie, I don't know why, but I could feel tears swirling around in my eyes. The movie wasn't a sad one but I felt like I was about to cry. So weird. I need to snap out of feeling down and emotional. Happy thoughts. hmm...

PROM PROM PROM PROM! Wait lah... 3 more years. haha. Time shall fly. (:


- zenn



No comments: