Friday, October 31, 2008

The need of blessings.

Holly shit. I think I screwed my math paper two up. I have no idea how [One three over five became twelve over five]. Hahahaha. Funny in a way, stupid in a way. If I seriously screwed math up, there goes my life. Bye bye. Kill me.

Other than that. There was something really hilarious that happened today. Well at least to me it was. The story starts like this. Nicole, Marianne and I went down to the sandy area beside the gazeebo to write our names. Obviously, we had nothing better to do. So Nicole picked up a pencil and started writing. Then came a prefect.

prefect : Excuse me, you are not allowed to be at here.
me : Yeah, we're not allowed to be AT here. (Marianne just smiling and staring at Nicole)
prefect : Yeah, can you all please go? You're not allowed to be at here.
Nicole : Give me ten seconds. Wait.
prefect : PERHAPS, you're not allowed to be at here.
All three of us : O.O(literally that facial expression)

We started to burst out in laughter after stoning for 2 seconds. xD I can still laugh about it until now. After we stopped laughing. I think I should use the word Finally, when we stopped laughing, we were thinking of how to use the word perhaps. Then we came up with this, "perhaps you should go for English lessons". She had to add unnecessary words into that simple sentence. She could have just said "Excuse me, you're not allowed here".

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahaa. I can't resist not laughing when I think about it. I look like some idiot laughing all of a sudden. Luckily during exams that didn't happen. I was too busy feeling depressed thinking about my math paper.

Now, I'm gonna talk about my dog, Foxy? I think that's the spelling. I can't be blamed for not knowing because she has a whole lot of nicknames and really close ones such as fozzy. How I know which one. Her teeth are currently falling off. That leads to blood on almost everything she bites. So disgusting. Good thing nothing of mine is covered in her blood. The only reason why I'm blogging about her is because I see her tooth right next to me. Looks pretty cool. Haha.

This is her. (note: looks are deceiving.)
Let me just hope she doesn't bite me if she sense that I said that bout her. Haha.


Done for today,
- zenn

No comments: