Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The horror.

I'm a horrible blogger. I know. I've not been blogging because I'm too lazy. BUT I've been studying. Interesting eh? Okay. So the title says "the horror". Why??? It is because my face looks horrible. God knows what the heck I'm allergic to. Arghh. Skip school tomorrow. NO pictures.

On thursday, we had school in block C. That place is freaky. Too quiet. We were placed in 5 Ixora. We were good people. We didn't turn the class upside down. At least I didn't. 2 K was placed in 5 Cempaka. Michelle brought a cake to school for Amanda as it was her birthday. We "celebrated" there. The cake looked pretty awesome but I didn't have any. I get a stupid heartburn when I have too much chocolate/sweets.

When we had nothing to do, Michelle gathered all of us and went to the toilet for a short cam whoring session. Oh yeah! It was Rachel's last day of school. Bomb Jakarta. Now I have to be alone in class.





So, Rachel's farewell. It was planned to be a surprise. And fortunately, it did turn out to be a surprise. Hurray. After the stress for one week. Finally I could start to breathe again. HAHA. No white hair! Happy me. After the movie, Caryn,Bryan,Hui Xian, Amanda,Hatta,Acap,Yi Shien,Josiah, and I went to laundry. One jug of beer? I only had a little. The only reason we got beer was because Amanda's sister was there. Do we anyhow look 18+? pfftt. Insulting myself but what the heck. It's true. The pictures are down there. Dinner at Friday's was really good. Bill came up to 700++. Rachel and Marianne had to stand up on the chair and give a speech. Supposily had to sing. But they didn't. Marianne didn't know it was her cake too. Yay me. I put her name. Kesian. =P

Picture of some of us girls.
When the black guy made us all stand and sing. (I don't know but I've been told.. Someone here is getting OLD.) HAHA!
Awww.. I feed you, you feed me, we are happy family.
So hard to just get one picture of this.

The next day, my legs were hurting so badly that I couldn't walk properly. My attire that day was something I wear very seldom. So yeahh.. Wasn't a very good experience.

Went to Rachel's house yesterday, made pizza. I was the first one there. First time making pizza. FUN! It was hard as rock when it got cold. It didn't taste bad. Soon after, the others arrived. Talk,eat,watch half a movie,take pictures,eat,talk. Summarized: Had Fun. Haha. There are more pictures. Post them up when I get them.


That woman is leaving today. Leaving Malaysia, leaving me. Drama. Aiks. Things are so gonna be different without her. Our other bitch. Our other "baju kurung gang" partner. Now I've got nobody to brag to in class. See la you. Why leave me?! Rachel!!! I made you tear the other day. I've done my part. =P Eh. You bitch, you better not forget me. I'll slap you. Beat you up and make sure you remember my name for the rest of your life. Joke joke.

Anyway, all the best in Jakarta. Take care yeah! Remember, I must continue being the first whom you tell your stuff to. Call me. (: Have fun there.


- zenn

No comments: