Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Get ready,get set,don't go

It's a random tittle,don't mind it. Haha. Since the other 3 owners have their own blogs to update and Marianne says I will update this blog (as I always do), I shall update it now. I have exams tomorrow. I really don't have the mood to study. I do have them at times okay! It's Bm and Maths tomorrow. Both paper one. Although I suck in math, I don't see myself practicing but instead I'm here blogging. Nyahaha. I certainly am scared that I get horrible results, so after this, I'm off to the blardeee calculator and a math workbook. To show how ignorant I am with math, guess what. I don't even own a scientific calculator which everybody needs to have.

I don't even know if that's the correct one. haahha.

Passing math is easy, but getting pass my parent's expectations is a little bit koo koo. I'm sure I'm gonna get screwed nicely by them when I get my results. Thank God their only gonna come out next year. Wooohhh! Other than that, science the other day was shit. Form one questions about cells came out. I only thought about that topic when I sat down and papers were about the be given out. I couldn't even remember the characteristics of the cells. I shouted to almost the other side of the class asking for explanations on that topic. Finally I remembered 1/4 of it.

Opened the paper. *OH FUCK* *scratches head immediately and think I'm screwed*. Two questions on cells came out. Tembak. Wrote whatever I could think of down on the first question. The only mistake I got for the first question was Red/White blood cell. I wrote white but it was supposed to be red. Function: Prevent haemoglobin. Correct answer: I don't know. HAHAHA! I bet teacher's gonna drop dead when she sees my answer. Total bull. Was clueless with the second question. Classifications of cells.

Oh. If anyone could answer me, what other rare characteristic does a platypus have? The only one I could think of was they are mammals but lay eggs. Nothing else. I finished the paper 45 minutes early. Don't know how. Did every single question also. Hopefully I don't get a C. or even worse. Fail.

Done with my post. I'm hungryy. I'm gonna eat then study. (: I'm an angel. I KNOW!


- zenn

No comments: