Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy BirthdayS!


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY LOW KARR-NN!


This is my cousin, Low Karr-Nn turning old. As I'm a good cousin, I'm doing this. I know bullying her is my hobby but isn't that what a cousin's for? =X We bug each other at times. I do it most of the time. Too bad. (And people out there, don't think she doesn't bug me okay.) She does it quite often at home. Her looks in school is so deceiving right? If you people aren't gonna believe me, you will never know. She can be as irritating as I am. Whatever la. Still cousins. I don't love her. xD

Happy 14th birthday WONG KUM FONG!

This is Wong Kum Fong. We've been friends since standard 1. Although I've known him for this long, I still don't know what to write about him. Maybe because almost everything about him is confidential. -_- He tells me a whole lot of stuff. Obviously, I help him out. I know I'm nice. xP

Everybody's turning old already. If time would just fly by faster. I want to get over with PMR fast. Hope it's tomorrow. (form 2 people! don't curse me!) I know my current examination hasn't even passed yet and I'm already thinking about getting over with PMR. Haha. It's normal. I want to get out of school. Can't deny that fact *at the moment*.

Going for dinner soon. I'll stop now. (:

- zenn


No comments: