Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a sign

My face is NOT getting better. I wake up in the morning, feeling happy when I touch my face because they feel like they've subsided, walk to the toilet joyfully, look at the mirror and go WOAH! My mirror fails on me. Curses. It somehow seems like it's getting worse. Don't wanna go to school looking like this. I'll give everyone the shock of their life's. Pity you or pity me? Shall become Erik(The Phantom Of the Opera) just that I wear a full mask and his is half. WHAT?! I've gone a little crazy over that story. Proves that I've been studying. (:

OH! Thinking about skipping school till my face recovers. Not gonna happen. Why?? The answer's easy.

F**KING EXAMS AROUND THE F**KING CORNER.

Clear enough? It's starting from the coming Wednesday. I wonder why am I still sitting in front of the computer blogging about it but not studying for it. Well, I've broken my record anyway. Studied for almost four hours today. My neck feels like it's gonna break when it's tilted. I did math. Damn I feel stupid. (Stop thinking. I know exactly what a few of you are thinking -_-) Anyway, there's a 75% chance for me to fail math this time. Must buck up by Thursday. Paper two has to come first. Urghh...I need blessings.

I need a new phone. Having no camera is suffering. Pictures I want, pictures I need, I can't get. So irritating. My phone doesn't even have the bluetooth thing. Antique? I know! A very invaluable antique. No doubt it's nice to use but it's not modernized or "canggih" enough. Let me show you people what phone it is. Need to search online. No camera to take a picture of it.

It actually looks quite nice. But of course when it was new. Mine is approximately five years old now. Imagine it passed down from my eldest sister. She drops the phone, I drop the phone, other people drop the phone. One very weird thing is that it doesn't spoil. Old Nokia phone's are meant to stay alive. Anti-shock maybe? Throw it down the stairs, on the wall. It wouldn't even turn off. Just picture my phone with the colour fading, scratches everywhere, the top cracked, colour coming off and I don't mean the fading kind of coming off. I mean off off. Beautiful right? haha.

Off to sleep now. Dream bout getting a new phone, dream bout my dog coming back, dream bout getting straight A's, dream bout my face recovering and dream bout having the happy life I used to have. It's quite hard for me to sleep soundly nowadays. ):

Sleepless nights I won't have if there's just a sign to the answer I need.


- zenn

No comments: