Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged.

Arghh.. Doing another tag. 2nd post after two or three hours? I've got nothing better to do anyway.

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Time: 10.14 pm
Name: Phang Roze Nn
been on a plane: Yup.
Swam in the ocean: No?
Fallen asleep in school: Once.
Broken someone's heart: I guess.
Fell off your chair: Can't remember. But I believe so.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I don't think so? No. Too much of a pig to do so.
Saved e-mails: If the question is do I save e-mails? No. If it's asking how many mails i have. 121.
Chicken pox: Yes yes yes. Happy me.
Sore throat: Almost got one.
Stitches: Nahhh.
Broken nose: NO!

What is your room like: 2 single beds. one mattress. very messy.
What's right beside you: Don't wanna know. Freaky.
What is the last thing you ate: dinner.

Do you ;
believe in love at first sight: I don't know. ):
Last made you smile: Nothing.
You last yelled at: Don't wanna say. Feel bad.


Today did you;
Talk to someone you like: Hehe.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: Headache count?
Talked to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Yes. very much.

Best feeling in the world: Something I've not felt for quite a long time.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: A guitar with a broken string. haha.
What time is it now: 10.25 pm


Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: two of them.
Q: Do you want children: Because of some particular reason, that's something I need to consider again.
Q: Do you smile often: Most of the time. Sad or happy.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Nope.
Q: Are your toenails painted: No.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: A hotel's.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Black.
Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: On the computer or dinner. Don't remember.
Q: I can't wait till: I get out of school.
Q: When did you cry last: Don't remember. Almost this evening.
Q: Are you a friendly person: HAHA. Sometimes?
Q: Do you have any pets: Yup.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : At home.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : I don't remember who I last held hands with. Definitely one of the owners of this blog.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : Haven't done that for a long time. Used to fall asleep on the couch with the tv on.
Q: What are you doing right now? This?
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup. In primary school. Got into trouble for it. Haha.

Q: Can you handle the truth? Certain.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? Tak nak jawab.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? Rachel I think.
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? Two. (doesn't mean I didn't love the others)
Q: Do you eat healthy? Not that I want to or choose to.

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? No.
Q: How often do you go to church? Buddhist.
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My thoughts. Need to comfort myself. Kesian.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? depends.
Q: Are you confident? Confident enough to do quite a lot of shit.


Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: In kindergarten. Talking a lot.(more than now. Imagine.) I have no idea what else. Can't remember.
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Wang wang biscuits. Potato chips. Don't know what else.
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Donate. xD buy clothes. buy shorts. buy phone. Pay to get out of school.
Q: 5 of my bad habits: Being very stubborn. Being lazy. Think about having fun too often. Being awfully straight to certain people. Peeling off scabs.
Q: 5 places I have lived in: my house. my house. my house. my house and my house.
Q: 5 jobs I've had: A havoc maker. A bitch. An asshole. Noise maker. A lazy person. (actually, they are jobs I still have. Never got sacked from them)

tagg.
marianne.
ann gie
nicole.
amanda
beatrice

No comments: