Thursday, October 30, 2008

Now since I'm bored to death and SOMEONE says I'm busy with my other blog. I shall prove her wrong today :D ! HAHAH... LOL. Ok.. exactly 3 hours and 10 minutes from now till exam and this is what I'm doing (= . As always. Who cares, its only maths and Bm like our bm teacher is ever gonna give us mercy to let us pass our B.M , I guess she'll put her whole revenge on us on our papers anyways. HOR 2 kemboja-ers... Oh wells, next week is another day of chaos , so what's the different, I'll probably will be sticking to my comp and phone like a leech and waste my parent's money .. HAHAHAHAH... Yesterday was fun fun fun :D.. i had tuition -_- , but i love my maths tuition, it isn't any other boring tuition like the ones which you stay there and make noise and waste rm 50 and not listen to the teacher's damn freaking voice, Mine was totally different , in fact I love my teacher he threats us like his sisters and brothers.. right michelle and hatta? HAHA .. ahhhh, okay .. like always.. i crap a lot and my mum is forcing me to clean my damn bladdy room -__-, so till then .. Roze nn , please remember your very important and petite inverted commers for you previous post :D



Lastly,
Happy Birthday Daddy,
I love you a lot,
Thanks for everything you've done,
Thanks for being a great DAD,
and a cool one too.. HAHA,
ILY... <33
love:amanda<3

No comments: