Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged by Marianne Chin & Michelle Yeoh

This is the first time I got tagged. So, I'll just do it. Seems like one of the weirdest tags ever.

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
Marianne (: - private xD Michelle - Close friend



2. Do you know wat is true love?
Love that's true.


3. Who do you recently hang out with in msn?
My dearest... HEHE.



4. What is your relationship with her?
As marianne said, What makes you think it's a girl?



5. Who is your beloved pet sis?
Ada lah.



6. Who are u still in love with?
Errr.... You. (: (i do mean someone)



7. Why do you create a blog?
Definitely not to do this weirdo tag.



8. You know your blog sucks?
Kiss my ass because it can't be any worse than your questions.



9. what do you like to eat?
FOOD!



10. who are you having relationships nw?
I do not understand your perfect england.



11. ERM.. she did not leave me a question?! LOL


12. 5 tags goes to :-

1. Nicole denise hii.
2. Amanda huang.
3.Beatrice Choo
4.Poh Wei
5.You

13. Who is number 1?
The bitcy bitch.

14. What about number 3?
Kononnya, my wife.

15. do number 5 love number 1?
Haha. he/she better do.

16. Number 2 siapa?
Panda aku. haha.

17. Do u hav any relationship wif number 4?
Why you wanna know. It'll give the shock of your life.

Okay main reason why I did this tag??
It's my first time getting tagged.

No comments: