Sunday, November 30, 2008

Those Were the Days

It has been around five to seven years that I've not been into one of those auto car wash thing. Those stuff fascinates me. Well I get fascinated by quite a lot of things easily but whatever. When I was younger, I was scared to go through those huge brushes? I don't know what are those called.(Karr-Nn's still scared of it. :X)


What's there not to be scared of? It's like you're getting trapped without anywhere to go and a few huge don't know what(s) are attacking you. I was young and Karr-Nn's still stupid. Haha! joke la joke. When I get a car, I must go through it myself at least once. It's so cool. xD

I want to watch Bolt. The 3D Bolt. It looks really cute.


That hamster's so darn cute. I used to have hamsters. HamsterS. They reproduce really easily. Haha. They usually die because their mommy eats them up. It's weird that every time the female gives birth, the male will go missing. Then, the mom will get pregnant again. Her son's children. Hahahahhahahaha. Damn disgusting and wrong. My mother hamster died. ): The one that reproduced more than 5 times having sex with her sons.

She was really old and I saw her suffering a few minutes before her death. I actually ran to the kitchen and told my maid to find a way to kill her cause I didn't want to see her suffer another second. Obviously my maid didn't do so. I just stayed in the kitchen till my maid told me that she died. That's where I get my phobias. My pets die in cruel ways. Touch wood. My pets died in cruel ways.

- Zenn

No comments: