Saturday, November 1, 2008

I don't live to hate.

What the hell. Adults,Kid's their just the same nowadays. Get a life. -_-

For those who read Marianne's blog, try to imagine me killing her. I don't get even a picture of it. Anyway it was Halloween so maybe that's why she got those dreams. OR maybe, she's done something wrong to me and feels bad for it. Hahahhaa. I guess not. I think it's because of Halloween and the wonderful movie she watched.

Oh. Marianne, since you remember the dream that clearly, it might come true. Haha! People say if you remember a dream, it would come true? It'd be quite cool actually. Except for the part that you killed me. Stabbed me in the head? wtf. wtf. wtf. I don't wanna die. YET. xD

Now, the game of MU against Hull City is on. MU all the way. They better win. I can't watch the game because my sister's watching The Nanny. Good show, so Asyraff's sending me updates on the game. Thanks.



I've got nothing to blog about actually. So yeah. I'm done.


- zenn

No comments: