Monday, November 10, 2008

Broad daylight

On saturday was the Man United and Arsenal match. Fucker. I don't wanna watch any of the MU games if their playing these kind of important matches anymore. Everytime I watch, I notice they lose. -_- AND I didn't even watch the whole game. Just the first ten minutes. Stupid stupid stupid. There's no doubt that they deserved to lose that game though. Played like they've retired for ten years.

So for the pictures Beatrice and I took the other day in school. She's been bugging me to blog about it for two days. Since I've slept for 13 hours straight and I don't feel tired anymore I will fulfill her wish.

I'm only gonna post her picture because there's none of mine that I look good in. Shall just keep them to myself. (By the way, she stepped on me to get up there) How else could she right?! HAHAHAH! JOKE! JOKE!

Yesterday, Ann Gie gave me some website to morph faces. I had nothing better to do so I morphed my sister's boyfriend's face. Aaron+Chace Crawford. Good job weih. Handsome!

Handsome right?

Tomorrow, SPM's gonna start. My sister is currently stressing out so badly that when I ask her a question, she answers me with something totally off topic. OR she stares as me blankly saying. dunno. I wonder if I'd be like that. Don't wanna study last minute anymore. Cannot be like that. xD
Good luck to all that's gonna sit for the exam anyway. (:


- zenn

No comments: