Friday, November 14, 2008

Overturned

Lee Inkkie and my Dad's birthday on the 14/11/08. I don't have a picture of my dad so I'll just post a picture of Inkkie up.

Happy Birthday Lee Inkkie.

I think my sister is the lame one in the family. My eldest sister. She randomly looked up and went "People People! I've got a lame joke to tell"

Sister: Which part of our body is the creator of Donald duck, Defanie Duck? and Mickey Mouse. (my knowledge in these kind of children cartoon whatsoever thing is really bad, cannot blame)
Us(cousin's family, my family): Thinks for a long time giving stupid guesses that I don't remember of.
Sister: (shows stop hand signal) it is.....DIS-KNEE (pointing at her knee) DIS-KNEE = DISNEY.
Us: Laughs like nobody's business.

That's how lame she can get. Lame but funny so it's okay. Hahaha.

Now, something's wrong with friendster. Can't even get into the damn website. Good thing friendster's not so important to me anymore. It's facebook that I need now. The games are awesome. WHAT?! Holiday's so horribly boring. What else can I do. My friendster profile is collecting dust now. So I don't care if I can't get into friendster. It's boring. If friendster really did shut down, it wasted my half an hour editing my profile a week and a half ago. Stupid.

No comments: