Thursday, November 20, 2008

Secret cravings

HAHAHAHHAHA! People out there. You all should know something. I think Rachel Olivia Shan would actually hit on me if I were a guy. Here's prove. I never knew. Seriously.


There. Hahaha. Maybe someday Rachel might turn gay just for me. xD Rachel, if you're reading this. Please do not slap me in the head when you come back. Oh. And she called me pathetic and unbelievable because I told her that my msn notification thing was dead. She expected me to say hi to her when I didn't know she came online.

I'm currently shivering like nobody's business. Rain rain rain. Stupid. Other that it making me shiver the guts out of me, because of it, I've got no durian to eat. Aiyerr. I want. I'll wait till the rain stops falling and for the sun to rise just to taste you again my love. WTF! (the cause of boredom. really. damn holidays.)

Kinta. Malaysia's first marcial art movie. bla bla bla.

Everybody, although I don't know if this movie's good or not, go check it out. Hopefully it turns out better than every other Malaysian production. Looks quite nice what. Haha. Don't ask why I'm doing this. xD

I love you.

- zenn


No comments: