Monday, November 17, 2008

Occasions

November 17th. My second sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Phang Hui Nn.

She'd kill me if she sees this. But nevermind la hor. I'm actually taking the effort to write about you and your birthday. xD

This horrible person happens to be my sister. She hits me, she irritates me, she argues with me for no damn reason, we never have the same perspective, we fight.(I do the same things back to her, so there's nothing I can complain about) But whatever it is, we're still sisters and we hate each other. Haha. I forgot that it was her birthday today. So I'm doing this to make myself feel better.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Kakak.

Other than my sister's birthday, it's also the date when my previous dog (x-zi) left this world. ): It has been exactly 5 months now. Although that long, he's still not forgotten. I still shed a tear when I think about him. So much like family and he left so unexpectedly. Sigh.. I hate blind drivers. Hope he's at a better place now.

That bugger's damn effing cute.


- zenn

No comments: