Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where does the time go?

Hurray! Last day of school. Last paper. Last day in the afternoon session. 6/11/08!!! They're all over. I'm looking forward to next year honestly. Get over with that major examination. Then rest a year and another. Ah.. I'll just cut it short, I'm one step closer to getting out of school. Hahaha. 3 years only what.

Although today was the last day of school, it wasn't very happening. Beatrice and I went toilet after the paper. Haha. She wanted to go for nothing so we went. When we got in the toilet, we played some jumping thing in front of the sink. I don't know how to explain. I jumped and tore my skirt by accident. Stupid la. So we went into one of the shower cubicles? Whatever it is called. She brought her phone, so did I but my phone doesn't have a camera. -_- We took pictures of us sitting on the tiang? Climbed up. Individually of course. It was so small.

After taking pictures, we left. Went back to class and stone. Boring sial. So I sat down right in front of the class door and played chikupak with Nicole. I was at 2C and she was at 2K. That wasn't the first time. We played during exam also. Forgot what paper. Hahaha. There was a little class party after recess. Not fun.

The best part was after school. =D Everyone was screaming and I noticed Pn.Julie didn't bother. Pn.Santhi was closing her ears. 16x42 students approximately were screaming. How to not close? Stepped out of school and I saw Nicole covered in flour and Marianne covered in flour and water. Worse thing that could ever happen. There would be flour stuck in your ears tomorrow. Like dried scales dropping off. xD

I didn't know that I would shed even a tear because it's the last day of school but I did. NOT because I'm sad nor overjoyed. Edward accidentally sprayed some spray thingy into my eye. DIRECTLY. It was the pink stringy one, so it went straight. Pain like shit. Teared immediately (not because I wanted to, tears just came out). It was burning. My gawd. Can die.

Here are some pictures after school. I was clean. Luckily.






- Zenn

No comments: