Thursday, November 27, 2008

Joke of The Day

I would say Quarantine is the worst show I've seen this year. It was stupid. -_-


Watching this show can make you get a headache. Or even worse,puke. It was filmed with a reporter running up and down. How to watch you tell me?! At first, I thought it was a horror movie. It was actually a thriller. I was scared shit at the starting of the show. When it got to the middle, I was laughing my ass off. Retarded and gross. I would have walked out of the cinema if I was watching it with family. Rather watch Twilight. Yes, Quarantine was that bad. I think I know why they put it as an 18sg show and said that it might give some mental disturbance. It was damn dumb. Until now I still feel giddy and nauseous.

I get very jealous seeing people go in and come out of Starbucks with a cup of cappuccino. I'm allergic to coffee. I don't know what kind though. Most probably white coffee. Ipoh's famous white coffee. Cannot drink. Unless I don't mind the inside of my ears, throat and eyes start itching. Horrible. The discomfort can make me cuddle in a corner trying to scratch those particular areas. Cheh. No la. I don't do that. Just get really irritated and feel like dying.


So today's the last day of Spm for my sister. It means she'll be going out more often and maybe I can follow her, which means I can go out more often. Yay me! I want dim sum. I miss dim sum. =D Dim sum awaits me. xD Here I come!


- Zenn

No comments: