Saturday, November 22, 2008

The other way round

Stupid. I'm left alone, in front of the computer with Rachel the so called girlfriend/boyfriend trying to run away from me to read her all so good book "Twilight". What so nice about that book?! Would be going for the movie with the twilight kaki's. I'm not one of them by the way. Just go and see what so nice about that show/book. I'm too lazy to read it. There are four books and they're not very thin. -_- I think I'd rather read Gossip Girl. I don't know anything about Gossip Girl by the way. Only that Chace Crawford acts in the show. haha.

I've always wanted to have a collection of two things. Number one, sunglasses/specs. I don't think I'd get a collection of normal spectacles because my power never seems to gain. I was surprised when I checked my power today. 50 both sides. I made a promise to myself that I would get specs without any power someday. That's if my power still doesn't gain of course. I look like a person with brains when I put specs on. haha. Amazing right?! No brains but wear specs look like I have brains. Miracle.

Number two, I've always wanted a collection of Zippo lighters.

I don't smoke. But I just seem to have an interest for these lighters. Beautiful. I'll just wait till I get one. That would be the start of my collection. (:

- Zenn

No comments: