Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gaining in size

Stupid stupid stupid holidays. Today itself, I've only eaten two meals. BUT each meal consisted of at least three plates of something. My god. First, I had branch after going to the hospital to see my wushu teacher suffer the fear of stepping into a clinic to cut/remove the cyst off his neck. Hahaha. It was funny. Got some kind of torture bone in me I guess. It's inherited.The mom, the aunts, the cousins and the sisters of mine are the same. They all came from the mom's side. Back to the meal. I went to Bon Bon to eat. I ordered a spaghetti (it was a set so it came with soup and ice-cream) and my mom ordered pancake. After that, she said the laksa was good so she asked to order.

I ended up eating half the bowl of laksa, the whole plate of spaghetti with the soup and the dessert and half the pancake. Felt so sinful to eat so much. My second meal. Ate at La Manila. Half a plate of char kuey teow, three quarter of a burger, a whole lot of french fries from my sister's fish and chips. This holiday I don't get fat, I don't believe. Oh. The only reason why I didn't feel so bad eating so much at La Manila was because I did a hundred sit ups today. Punctured weih!

Other than that, there's ten cartons of beer in my house. Of course they're not for my house. Mom bought about two cartons for herself
. Alcoholic. And I say I hate beer. haha. This one's imported from China. Tsing Tao beer. This one is really light so it's quite nice. According to my mom, that much beer is to be kept for Chinese New Year. I'm sure in two to three weeks, she'll order another 4 to 5 cartons back.

Underaged drinking. Haha. Screw it la.

I skipped tuition again. That's why every tuition I go to, I get hated by the teachers. Lazy la. xD

- zenn

No comments: