Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girls day out.

I woke up at 6.30 today and decided to get off the bed at 7. Why? Went to Taman Megah. The only purpose of me going there was because I had to meet up with "supposily" Inkkie and Michelle only then go to OneU. But finally, Marianne and also Beatrice decided to come. As always the normal spot, The fish pond. Stupid place. Damn a lot of mosquitoes. From there we watched the performances.

I've got to admit. Although I love Taman Megah so so so much, the PA system in that school sucks to the core. Performances which were already bad turned even worse. Song paused every 2 minutes? Madagascar!!!! Oh. The little little kids tried to shuffle. I think break dance also. Didn't work out at all. Enjoyed the song though. 'I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, i like to MOVE IT!(kids jump and clap)

Teachers like Pn.Nurhaizan, Cikgu Khalil and Pn. Nur Hidayu remembers me for the same reasons. Noisy, naughty, Samseng. What the crap. At least remember me for a better reason la. xD Surprisingly, they offered us food. I remember when it was our year, they either chase the outsiders out or the close the door and not let anyone in. Feel so proud. Hahaha.

Bye bye Taman Megah, we went to OneU after that. I think we went into approximately 5 shoe shops? Of course there were others but I can't remember. Had our lunch at Sushi Groove. They serve good sushi. Satisfied. Marianne said she wanted to watch The coffin so we went buy tickets. While waiting till it was time, we brought her go get the piercing she wanted. The pinna piercing. I wanted to pierce but my mom would have killed me since I called her to ask if I should. Hahaha. Post the picture up later. Inkkie and Michelle bought the shoes/heels/flats that they wanted. They didn't wanna go home empty handed like how I did.

So the movie. Hmm.. I'd rate it 4/10. The starting was pretty scary and nice in a way, but after a while it got quite -_-. Didn't understand the ending. I'm more obsessed about finding out what the whole show was about than being scared that there's a ghost near me. Scary but I want to know the ending. Damn it. Someone who's good in analyzing, go watch the movie then explain please. =D


I think that's the correct one. Hahaha. I've never heard about this show until Marianne told me about it few days ago. Somehow, I felt the chills going down my spine when I looked for this picture and saved it into my com. I'm gonna delete it now. I scared. Whatever it is, this show isn't as scary as shutter. Shutter's a crazy horror movie. The amount of people in my house, the show was showed with a projector, the screams they could give. Yeah. That almost brought my whole house down. Whoever who hasn't watched Shutter should watch. The Thai version to be precise.

Movie ended, we went eat AGAIN. Ms.Read. Finish eating, went home. My home. I'm very lazy to continue blogging. I will doze off anytime because I woke up so early this morning and slept so late last night. Pictures ahh.. when Beatrice sends them to me I'll post. =D


- zenn

No comments: