Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Sight for sore eyes"

Yesterday, a whole bunch of us went for futsal at footy futsal. Acap and Ernest organized if I'm not mistaken. That place is so effing hot. So I decided to play. Wasn't planning to at first because Marianne and Beatrice didn't wanna get their asses into the court. xD In the end they went in of course. I'm sure they enjoyed. Fun weihhhh.

About today. Woke up early in the morning to go for "___ ___" class. Ask me personally what class if those who doesn't know want to know. Mom forced me to wake up. Damn dreadful. Was dead tired because of futsal. Leg muscles hurting already. After class, went makan. Then, followed my cousin to get a haircut. When I was around that area, I saw this guy who had very very infected skin. I felt like dying when I saw. I think it was herpes? I don't know.


I think it looked something like that. Just that it wasn't red. I only saw his head and hands. There is a cure for it i guess. It's either the infection, or he's born like that. (No offense to him). Imagine it at certain other parts. I can die now. I'm extremely sensitive to such disgusting looking stuff. I felt that I want to disgust you people too that's why I'm posting this up with a picture. I've felt nauseous since I saw it on that guy. A sight for soar eyes indeed ehh?? HAHAHA.

There are a few kinds of herpes simplexes? Whatever it is called. They all look disgusting. There's also the genital infection where you have those on your hooo hoo's. Arghhh. If you guys come telling me saying those look extremely fine, I think you people don't have any disgusting receptors in you.

That's all. Enjoy the picture. =D

- zenn

No comments: