Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So near yet so far

I think almost everyone I know has been to Singapore. Unfortunately, I haven't. As far as I remember at least. I'd like to breathe some Singapore air and waste some Singapore money. haha. Actually I just want to go on a holiday. I can't go anywhere because Miss Phang Hui Nn has got her Spm to get over with. Gosh. I wonder when will she start driving. Since my eldest sister doesn't take me out, at least I can get my second sister to. Desperate. I know. What to do? It's boring as hell at home.

My mom claims that I put on weight. Wth. I need to go on a hunger strike. So I have. A piece of apple for dinner. Hahaha. Joke Joke. I don't care that much if I'm fat. I just didn't feel like having dinner. I hate apples. That's why I only had one small piece.(I took 10 minutes) Grandma came offering apple saying very sweet. So gullible. I believed her and took a piece. I only like the apples I ate in China. Awesome. But I don't think I dare eat any of those anymore. How would I know if there was some other weirdo poison that'd destroy my heart/kidney/stomach/etc..


Other than that, I notice that I've got no lala genes in me. I was talking to Beatrice(lala-looking-bangs-girl). She takes perfect lala pictures although she claims she's not lala. She speaks good lala language too! She admitted she's lala-fied partially. Nobody can deny that fact. How did I prove myself that I've got no lala genes? Beatrice and I tried having a lala conversation. Did not work out at all. Not a single lala word came to mind. I'd fail in socializing with lala people. If I ever happen to stumble into a huge money-making business deal under only one condition. #1 Be lala. I'd blow it. Lousy business person. Not flexible at all. xD

Note: It's not a bad thing to be lala. So, there's really no offense.


- zenn

No comments: